The purchasing pace at the demand end of the international thermal coal market continues to slow down and the international thermal coal price continues to decline. Prices for thermal coal at major international ports continued to fall last week as buyers in Europe slowed in recent days for April, coupled with weaker-than-expected import demand from End users in China. According to China Coal Market net monitoring: Australia Newcastle port thermal coal price index was 253 USD/ton, compared with 309.02 USD/ton, down 56.02 USD/ton, down 18.13%. South Africa's Port Richards thermal coal price Index was $264.5 / mt, down the US $62.72 / mt or 19.17% from US $327.22 / mt. The European ARA Tri-port thermal coal price Index was $281.8 / ton. Does the price of thermal coal in major international ports continue to decline to affect the price of the zinc stearate emulsion?
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion?
The aqueous emulsion of zinc stearate is called zinc stearate emulsion.
Zinc stearate is a kind of organic matter, chemical formula is C36H70O4Zn. White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot ethanol, benzene, toluene, turpentine, and other organic solvents; Decomposition of acid to stearic acid and corresponding salt; In dry conditions have fire risk, spontaneous ignition point 900℃; Hygroscopicity.
Mainly used as a lubricant and release agent of styrene resin, phenolic resin, and amine resin. At the same time, in rubber it also has the function of the vulcanizing agent, softener. Zinc stearate can be used as a heat stabilizer; Lubricant; Grease; Accelerator; Thickening agent, etc.
For example, it can be used as a heat stabilizer for PVC resin. For general industrial transparent products; Can be used for non-toxic products with calcium soap, generally, this product is used for soft products, but in recent years has begun to use hard transparent products such as mineral water bottles, water pipes, and other products, this product is good lubricity, can improve the phenomenon of scale precipitation, but also as a lubricant, release agent, and paint smooth agent, coating additives.
What is Zinc Stearate Emulsion Used For?
1. mainly suitable for water-based alkyd, water-soluble polyurethane, water-soluble acrylic acid, acrylic emulsion, and other systems. It is an excellent transparent putty filler, easy to grind, and anti-sediment effect.
2. water-based coating: used for high-quality water-based coating, good transparency, defoaming fast, good stability, anti-sedimentation good, fast-drying, easy to disperse, easy to wear, improve the surface of the coating hydrophobicity, improve the feel of the paint film has outstanding performance.
3. water-based ink: economical, has properties of good filling, stability, anti–settling, and waterproof, and can be used as a flatting agent.
4. textile products: can be used as a glazing agent, improving the surface of hydrophobicity.
5. cosmetic products: can be used as a lubricant to improve the smoothness of the surface.
6. paper industry: can be used as waterproof, anti-stick agent, used for specific paper, thermal paper coated paper, adhesive paper and other surface waterproof coating, has good lubrication, stability effect.
7. grinding sandpaper: can be used as grinding aid, improving the surface of grinding, wear resistance, and water resistance.
Why Zinc Stearate is Used in Cosmetics?
Zinc stearate is probably the most commonly used binder in makeup products such as powders or eye shadows. It provides very good adhesion, which means it helps the powder stick together in the pan and stick to the skin when applied.
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Price
The price is influenced by many factors including the supply and demand in the market, industry trends, economic activity, market sentiment, and unexpected events.
If you are looking for the latest zinc stearate emulsion price, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. ([email protected])
Zinc Stearate Emulsion Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with over 12-year-experience in providing super high-quality chemicals and nanomaterials including silicon powder, nitride powder, graphite powder, zinc sulfide, calcium nitride, 3D printing powder, etc.
If you are looking for high-quality zinc stearate emulsion, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. ([email protected])
Due to the impact of COVID-19, russia-Ukraine conflict and international trade friction, the global economy is facing great challenges. Overseas trade is shrinking, supply chains are not smooth, oil prices are rising, freight rates are rising, and global trade and economic recovery are becoming more uncertain, which brings many risks and challenges to the company's business. The price of the zinc stearate emulsion can also be influenced by the above factors. To get the price of the latest zinc stearate emulsion, you are welcome to send email contact.
Water-based zinc stearate mainly uses zinc stearate special additives, sandpaper polishing paint, thermal paper sensitizer functional additives, rubber and water-based paint release agents, etc.…
Erbium oxide Er2O3 powder is a pink powder with the chemical formula Er2O3, mainly used as an additive for yttrium iron garnet and a control material for nuclear reactors.…
Iron disilicide is an inorganic silicon compound with a molecular formula of FeSi2 and a molecular weight of 119.975. It is a gray powder, odorless, tetragonal crystals. For hydrogen catalytic oxidation and methanation catalyst.…